Restoration and extension of the former Presentation Convent (built circa 1820 to 1830) on College Street in Carlow Town. The building is in a prime town centre location and forms part of a complex that houses the County Library, Archives and Tourist Office.
Engineer: Bowe Consulting Engineers
".....we found MLQ to be efficient and competent in their work and were always supportive to us as their clients"
Dermot Mulligan - Museum Curator, Carlow Co. Co.